SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION / CONFESSION:
Saturday 3:00-3:30 PM or by appointment (781) 447-4421
SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM:
Baptism is conferred on the second and fourth Sunday of the month at 12:00pm.
Please register with the parish as soon as possible after the birth of your child. Baptism instruction is required for parents requesting Baptism for their first child and is done by appointment. Godparents are encouraged to attend.
1) Only one male and one female may serve as Godparents
2) Godparents must be at least sixteen years of age
3) Godparents must be Catholics who have received all three Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Holy Eucharist and Confirmation.
4) Godparents must be practicing Catholic in good standing whose lifestyle is in harmony with the teachings of the Catholic faith.
5) Provided at least one Godparent is a qualified Catholic, the other may be a baptized member of a different Christian religion. Therefore non-Christians (Jews, Muslims, etc.) May not serve as Christian Witnesses.
SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE:
Please call the parish office at least 6-8 months in advance to arrange for a meeting with one of the priests. For a schedule of Marriage Preparation Programs in the Boston area, visit the Archdiocese of Boston web site. For more information please contact the rectory.
DIVINE MERCY CHAPEL:
Located in the lower church, Divine Mercy chapel is the home of perpetual Eucharistic adoration, as well as weekday 9:00 am Masses, and confessions on Saturday afternoons from 3:00 to 3:30 pm. Divine Mercy devotions are celebrated Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm. You are invited to “make a visit” to our Eucharistic Lord to pray, meditate or simply be with Jesus.
This information is proprietary information and may not be used without permission.