SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION / CONFESSION:
3:00 – 3:30pm Saturday; or at anytime by appointment—please contact the Rectory
SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM:
Baptism is conferred on the first and second Sunday of the month at 1:30pm.
Please register with the parish as soon as possible after the birth of your child. Baptism instruction is required for parents requesting Baptism for their first child and is done by appointment. Godparents are encouraged to attend.
1) Only one male and one female may serve as Godparents
2) Godparents must be at least sixteen years of age
3) Godparents must be Catholics who have received all three Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Holy Eucharist and Confirmation.
4) Godparents must be practicing Catholic in good standing whose lifestyle is in harmony with the teachings of the Catholic faith.
5) Provided at least one Godparent is a qualified Catholic, the other may be a baptized member of a different Christian religion. Therefore non-Christians (Jews, Muslims, etc.) May not serve as Christian Witnesses.
SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE:
Arrangements must be made in person by both parties at the Rectory with a Priest or Deacon, ideally 12 months prior to the wedding.
This information is proprietary information and may not be used without permission.